Celebrate National Pancake Day (NPD) by making your own or stop by your nearest IHOP restaurant for a free stack. IHOP restaurants are offering a free stack of buttermilk pancakes from 7am to 10pm, for the eighth year. IHOP has raised over $10 million to support various charities since the beginning of NPD.
• 6 egg whites
• ½ cup oatmeal (uncooked)
• 1 scoop any flavor of Muscle Milk® or Muscle Milk® Light powder (Chocolate Milk, Strawberry Banana, Blueberries ‘N Crème, Cinnamon Bun, Cake Batter, Chocolate Peanut Butter, etc…)
• Mix all ingredients together
• Spray hot skillet with cooking spray
• Makes 2 pancakes
Optional: Top with sugar free syrup and sliced bananas
HARDBODY CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PANCAKES
Mix in a bowl:
• 1 cup of chocolate Muscle Egg, Egg Whites
• 1 scoop of Gaspari Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Myofusion protein or BSN Chocolate Syntha-6
• 1/2 cup of quick oats
Put into a non-stick pan and cook on stove top until done.
Top with sugar-free syrup, a little all natural peanut butter or eat plain.
Lead image via ihoppancakeday.com