Arizona’s Candice Lewis has skyrocketed to the top of the IFBB Figure ranks. She has incredible shape and sure genetics plays a big part in her physique however she didn’t get her award winning physique by sitting on the couch. Candice shares her shoulder blaster workout with us and it’s guaranteed to leave you feeling the burn. Check it out and give it a try.
Candice Shoulder Blaster Workout
This routine is brief (30 minutes) Done once a week. No warmup is needed.
• Start by performing all-out set to failure for each set. Rack the weight and rest exactly 45 seconds. Continue this pattern until you complete the routine. Focus on good form.
*You are destroying your shoulders with limited rest. Remember each set is to failure you may drop the weight between sets if you are no longer able to complete a full rep. Depending on your fitness level roughly 5-10 pounds is all you need.
• Military Press (Dumbbells) 5 sets
• Front Laterals (Dumbbells) 3 sets *slow 4-6 seconds (+\-)
• Seated Dumbbells Press – 5 sets
• Cable Side Laterals 3 sets *slow 4-6 seconds (+\-)
Hope you enjoy this shoulder workout.
Burn baby burn!