The 2012 IFBB Sacramento Pro Bikini prejudging has concluded and it looks like Amanda Latona will be your winner. She’s coming off a win at the 2012 Border States last week and certainly every bit as good this week. Amanda won this show last year and if things go as most see it from prejudging, she’ll hold onto her title. Posing it out for second and third are Tawn Eubanks and Tiffay Marie Boydston. They look to have a lock on the top three spots but who will finish where is a toss up.
The HARDBODY 411
2012 IFBB Pro Sacramento Pro Bikini Prejudging Report
1. Noy Alexander - Noy is one of the shorter competitors on the stage but more than holds her own. She could have been a tiny bit tighter in the glutes but overall this was an impressive showing for her. I’d have her in my top five but it doesn’t look like the judges agree
2. Jessica Arevalo - Jessica brought an improved stage presence and we finally saw her rock the bikini body with confidence. Her physique continues to refine and overall her best showing. It looks like she will be in about the fourth place spot. I’d like to see her ditch the legs crossed pose as it tends to make her hips look a bit wider than what they are.
3. Tiffany Marie Boydston - Tiffany will be in the top three spots however I wouldn’t have her that high and here’s why. She certainly has fun and smiles on stage, which is great when presenting a confident look on stage. I feel she’s a bit too lean up top and I’d like to see a bit more muscle. I don’t like to see ribs sticking out. I also wasn’t a fan of the sparkly blue eyeshadow that matched her suit. The judges like the look she brings to the stage so it certainly works for her. She’ll be second or third tonight.
4. Theresa Byrne - Theresa was one of the first crew of women to turn pro in Bikini and the look has evolved a bit over the years. Theresa was in great shape, nice condition but had a bit too much muscle for what the judges look for. I like her look though and the only thing I wasn’t a fan of was the bright red lipstick that matched her suit. If she continues to compete she’ll need to shed some muscle.
5. Maureen Doherty - Maureen has a physique with long, lean lines and most women would kill to have it. She presents with a bit of a scared or timid look to her and needs to channel a bit more energy to her posing. I wasn’t a big fan of the sparkly blue eyeshadow that matched her suit.
6. Tawna Eubanks – Tawna has a smile that will light up a room. As one of the few blondes in the pro ranks she continues to hold her own on the Sacramento stage. She was second here last year to Amanda Latona and it’s how I see it going down again tonight. She doesn’t carry a ton of muscle but has a nice conditioned physique. Tawna definitely a healthy bikini body that will motivate women.
7. Betheny Jordan - Betheny was a late entry to the line-up. She turned pro at the 2012 NPC USAs by winning her class. She needed a bit more posing oil on her body and could have been a touch tighter with her conditioning. At this level of competition sometimes it’s splitting hairs. She has a nice look and if she comes in just a bit tighter in the legs she’ll move up.
8. Amanda Latona - Amanda knows how to own the stage. She walks out with confidence and you can’t help but be captivated. She has one of the best booties, if not thee best, in the IFBB Bikini division. The look she brought to the stage was one of the better ones we’ve seen. It looked full, hydrated and healthy. My only criticism would be a couple awkward looking poses she hit. I wasn’t a fan of those poses as it looked uncomfortable. That aside she was on point and will be your winner again, at least in my opinion.
9. Ashley LeBlanc - Ashley has a blast on stage and exudes a positive, happy vibe. If she’s not having fun she does a great job of faking it. She was a little lean up top and we could see vascularity in her shoulders. She has a nice look and improved her posing so there were not snapped hips. I’d have her in the top five tonight.
10. Janelle Saitone-McGuire - Janelle has a great bikini model look and continues to improve on stage. She’s poised and polished. The only thing she’ll need to improve is her size. She’s a little lean up top and but her lower body is great. If she can fill out just a bit I think she’ll improve. I’d have her higher than she’ll likely finish tonight.
• 1st Call-out: Noy Alexander,Tiffany Boydston, Tawna Eubanks, Amanda Latona, Ashley LeBlanc
- Jessica Arevalo added to this group.
• 2nd Call-out: Janelle Saitoine-McGuire, Betheny Jordan, Thersa Bryne, Maureen Doherty
• 3rd Call-out: Jessica Averalo, Noy Alexander, Ashley LeBlanc, Janelle Saitone-McGuire
• 4th Call-out:Tawna Eubanks, Amanda Latona, Tiffany Marie Boydston, Jessica Arevalo
How I think it will go tonight.
1. Amanda Latona
2. Tawna Eubanks
3. Tiffany Marie Boydston
4. Jessica Averalo
5. Ashley LeBlanc