One key element to a building a hardbody is having a game plan. That includes not only your workouts but also your meal plans. Bodybuilding.com has provided an easy-to-follow weekly meal plan that includes a shopping list and a stress-free cooking plan. If you take the time to plan your meals and cook your food in advance, you’ll never be left hungry and straying from your hardbody goals.
This detailed shopping list simplifies what you will need at the grocery store. Bodybuilding.com made it even easier by having a PDF download, print and take to the store. If you are preparing for a physique competition will likely need more than what’s listed but this will help serve as a solid blue print.
Fit Meal Planner Shopping List:
• 1 lb brown rice or quinoa or buy a bit of both!
• 8 oz container of old-fashioned oats
• 3 lbs of lean ground turkey (try for 85-90% lean)
• 1 flank steak (1lb can be divided into 2 servings; 2lbs makes 4 servings)
• 1 dozen eggs
• 1 avocado
• 1 large package fresh spinach salad mix fresh veggies
• 2 bell peppers
• 1 head of broccoli (or 1 package pre-chopped, fresh broccoli)
• 1 bunch asparagus
• 1 pack pre-cut and washed mushrooms (or 1 lb fresh mushrooms-but then you have to cut them yourself)
• 1 pack celery
• 1 package fresh pre-cut stir-fry veggies (or build your own by buying onion, Chinese cabbage, shredded carrots, broccoli, snow peas, and water chestnuts)
Visit Bodybuilding.com to get detailed recipes that explain how to cook five individual-serving-size dinners. You’ll also be able to pack extra food to stay fueled throughout the day. When you create a hardbody game plan you’ll make living a healthy lifestyle easier.
Props Bodybuilding.com for the photo and featured content.