1. Exercise Makes Kidsâ€™ Brains More Efficient.
“In a study, published in the journal Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, researchers led by Laura Chaddock-Heyman, a research associate in psychology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, report that children who are more fit have more white matter in their brains than those who arenâ€™t as fit.” – Read this story on Time.com.
2. See-Through Packaging Boosts Sales.
The Wall Street Journal provides an in-depth look at see-through packaging. Lengthy but interesting read.
3. Marie Purvis Instagram Workout. Give this a try!
4. How does one of the greatest female tennis players warm up? Watch Serena Williams demonstrate.
5. 40 Year Old Joe Pavey wins the 10,000m Final 2014 European Athletics Championships
6.Â Tickets are on sale for the 2014 NPC Music City Muscle Contest. This is the largest NPC event in the state of Tennessee and it’s one of the best events to compete and attend. This year’s guest performer is IFBB Fitness Pro Tanji Johnson.
Have something that should make our Hot Seven Picks? Email editor@ Hardbodynews.com or send a tweet to @hardbodynews.