Bethany Cisternino shares what’s currently on her iPod when she’s blasting her guns in the gym. She has quite the mix ranging from Swedish House Mafia to Miranda Lambert. Check out her Hardbody Gym Jams!
I like all kinds of music, but truth is I could listen to country ALL DAY! Love it! The great thing about an iPod is being able to make playlists. Some days I put on old school music if I’m tired of the new stuff and when I’m doing cardio I replay my routine music over and over and do my routine in my head and think about the muscles I use to do the moves. Sometimes I forget other people are there and use my arms lol!
• I Cry – Florida
• Mama’s Broken Heart – Miranda Lambert
• Levels – Avicii
• Catch My Breath – Kelly Clarkson
• Kick it in the Sticks – Brantley Gilbert
• Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
• How Country Feels – Randy Houser
• Bangarang – Skrillex ft. Sirah
• Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
• Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
Listen to Bethany’s Hardbody Gym Jams on Spotify: